Thursday 11 December 2014

Task 2 Design Pack,













5/3/2015 

Since then some ideas have changed and I have removed some objects to be made.
In the farming section I decided not to build a plant but to build a farming terrain in which I placed trees in to on Unity.
Also, in the storage section I decided not to build a crumbling brick wall, but instead stick with the sharp log fence.
In addition, I decided  not to create a pathway leading to the different locations and just leave it as a sand type terrain.

Lastly, I decided to build a cannon area behind the campsite. I built the cannons on modeler and placed them into Unity. 



Overall my design back really helped and even though some things changed I was still able to use it to complete this Unit.

























No comments:

Post a Comment